Thank you for joining me on my adventure with Words and Story!
How about a quick introduction? I am:
- A multi-genre Indie Author, writing the soul with heart,
- A kindred spirit who loves to share her passion for books, reading, writing, the Writing Community, Indie publishing, photography and family through blogging,
- A speaker with more than two decades of experience to share with fellow writers and readers,
- An editor offering manuscript editing services, primarily to fellow Indie Authors AND
- Half of the QWERTY Writing Life team of co-writers, co-podcasters and speakers.
I’d love to know more about you and your life of literature, whether you’re a writer or reader. Connect with me in all my social places, drop me an email or use my Contact form. I’m always up for a good chat!
If you’d like weekly updates on my writing progress, exclusive behind-the-scenes details and first looks, plus the occasional freebie (including a few just for signing up!) … subscribe to my newsletter!
LOGOS & MYTHOS: The Blog
Discussing Reading, Writing and All Things Literary
“Words have built empires, articulated the deepest passions of the heart, defended beliefs and spread the power of dreams. Words hold great and lasting power.” Joy E. Rancatore
Joy E. Rancatore
© 2017 Joy E. Rancatore