Award-Winning, Multi-Genre Indie Author
Joy E. Rancatore
Thank you for joining me on my adventure with Words and Story!
How about a quick introduction? I am:
- An award-winning, multi-genre Indie Author, writing the SOUL with HEART
- A Blogger who loves to share her passion for books, reading, writing, the Writing Community and Indie publishing
- A Speaker with more than two decades of experience to share with fellow writers and readers
- An Editor offering manuscript editing services for Indie Authors AND
- A Podcaster, half of the QWERTY Writing Life duo who also write and speak as a team
Every Good Thing
Short Story Collection:
Christian Fiction; Southern Fiction; Historical Fiction
Any Good Thing
None of us deserves any good thing. So, when one does come—it’s a gift.
Southern Literary Fiction, novel
This Good Thing
Even on the darker days, we can be thankful for this good thing—LIFE.
Christian Southern Fiction, novella
June 5, 2022 – July 31, 2022
Logos & Mythos Summer Reading Challenge • Virtual
June 6, 2022 – July 6, 2022
Creative Writing Workshops for Teens • St. Tammany Parish Libraries
Discussing READING, WRITING and All Things LITERARY.
Logos & Mythos Blog
This blog post comes with a warning label. The process you're about to read is not for beginners because I broke all the first-of-the-year rules. For Goal Setting 101, head to a post I wrote in 2018, “Resolving to Make Better Goals.” Now that we have that settled, I...
This story continues a series of short fiction exploring some of the Faerie Shepherds and Shepherdesses within my fantasy world. Read below the story for further explanation and head over to the Tales of the Faerie Shepherds if you’d like to read more! I can...
On Christmas Day, I shared two photos with my family. Both were of me on the same day, in the same outfit. The differences were one year and nearly thirty pounds. Seeing the change side by side impacted me. I was angry to see how I had been, but stunned, proud,...