Award-Winning, Multi-Genre Indie Author
Joy E. Rancatore
Thank you for joining me on my adventure with Words and Story!
How about a quick introduction? I am:
- An award-winning, multi-genre Indie Author, writing the SOUL with HEART
- A Blogger who loves to share her passion for books, reading, writing, the Writing Community and Indie publishing
- A Speaker with more than two decades of experience to share with fellow writers and readers
- An Editor offering manuscript editing services for Indie Authors AND
- A Podcaster, half of the QWERTY Writing Life duo who also write and speak as a team
Every Good Thing
Short Story Collection:
Christian Fiction; Southern Fiction; Historical Fiction
Any Good Thing
None of us deserves any good thing. So, when one does come—it’s a gift.
Southern Literary Fiction, novel
This Good Thing
Even on the darker days, we can be thankful for this good thing—LIFE.
Christian Southern Fiction, novella
June 5, 2022 – July 31, 2022
Logos & Mythos Summer Reading Challenge • Virtual
June 6, 2022 – July 6, 2022
Creative Writing Workshops for Teens • St. Tammany Parish Libraries
Discussing READING, WRITING and All Things LITERARY.
Logos & Mythos Blog
Are you a writer? Do you like to learn? Do these topics catch your eye—Creating Memorable Characters, On Writing Plot, Viewpoint and Dialogue? Are you a Christian who seeks to infuse your faith into your writing? If you answered yes, then get ready! About the Master...
When an athlete prepares to enter a competition or join a team, he or she trains hard. They eat right. Consuming the right calories is as important as doing the right exercises for a serious athlete. Scholars train their minds before taking intense evaluations. They...
As I’m writing this, most of the United States is under stay-at-home orders from the government, thanks to Covid-19. Our lives have been upended. Each family has become homeschoolers overnight. Many people have lost their jobs. Some people have more time on their...