Award-Winning, Multi-Genre Indie Author
Joy E. Rancatore
Thank you for joining me on my adventure with Words and Story!
How about a quick introduction? I am:
- An award-winning, multi-genre Indie Author, writing the SOUL with HEART
- An Editor offering manuscript editing services for Indie Authors
- A Podcaster, half of the QWERTY Writing Life duo who also write and speak as a team
- A Speaker with more than two decades of experience to share with fellow writers and readers AND
- A Blogger who loves to share her passion for books, reading, writing, the Writing Community and Indie publishing
Releasing March 20, 2024
One Good Thing
Christian Fiction; Southern Fiction; Historical Fiction
Any Good Thing
None of us deserves any good thing. So, when one does come—it’s a gift.
Christian Southern Literary Fiction, novel
This Good Thing
Even on the darker days, we can be thankful for this good thing—LIFE.
Christian Southern Fiction, novella
First Monday of Each Month • 8:00 PM
LAM Book Club • Virtual via Zoom
October 28, 2023 • 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Louisiana Book Festival • Louisiana State Capitol, Baton Rouge, LA
November 4, 2023 • All Day
Indie Author Day • Nationwide Virtual and In-Person Locations
November 18, 2023 • 2:00 PM
Book Signing • Dane Books & Gifts, Covington, LA
Discussing READING, WRITING and All Things LITERARY.
Logos & Mythos Blog
This story continues a series of short fiction exploring some of the Faerie Shepherds and Shepherdesses within my fantasy world. Read below the story for further explanation and head over to the Tales of the Faerie Shepherds if you’d like to read more! No...
This story continues a series of short fiction exploring some of the Faerie Shepherds and Shepherdesses within my fantasy world. Read below the story for further explanation and head over to the Tales of the Faerie Shepherds if you’d like to read more!...
This blog post comes with a warning label. The process you're about to read is not for beginners because I broke all the first-of-the-year rules. For Goal Setting 101, head to a post I wrote in 2018, “Resolving to Make Better Goals.” Now that we have that settled, I...